Hanging sneeze guard - reception desk
Hanging sneeze guard - reception desk
When Is A Hanging Sneeze Guard Required At Reception Desks And Counters?
A hanging plastic divider or sneeze guard barrier should be used at businesses, professional offices and reception areas wherever workers are in personal face-to-face contact with other workers or customers. A hanging sneeze guard is ideal to help protect both your employees and customers while still allowing interaction between them. Washable clear divider panels that separate people help to establish a sense of trust and reinforce your commitment to safety. Hanging sneeze guards that are suspended above the reception counters parallel to it are a low cost PPE solution to the social distancing challenge. This item is a commercial grade acrylic panel cough & sneeze guard that can be used hanging above the desktops & countertops or above almost any transactional table or counter. It is used at doctor's offices, dental offices, hotel reception desks, ticket counters and work desks at corporate facilities. It is also used at retail stores, grocery & c-stores.
What are Protective Shields & Hanging Sneeze Guard Standards and Regulations?
Sneeze guard guidelines generally require that they create a barrier between the mouths of people and other people or to food. This reduces the chance of contamination and helps slow down the spread of disease. The maximum space between the floor and the bottom edge of a sneeze guard should be 52 inches or less. When placed above an ADA compliant checkout counter with a height of 38 inches, that should leave approximately 12 to 14 inches of open space that is used for transactional or money exchanging purposes. Usually, hanging sneeze guards are positioned parallel to and directly above the customer facing edge of the checkout counter. This is due to the narrow space available in most checkout lanes. Hanging sneeze guards can also be placed above other transactional surfaces such as tabletops and countertops or display cases. These have heights that can vary from 30 inches to 42 inches tall. A sneeze guard suspended above a checkout counter should be 24 to 40 inches tall to create an effective physical barrier.
Best Material For A Hanging Sneeze Guard Or A Personal Shield
The best material for sneeze guards is washable and clear so that there is an unobstructed view. Sneeze guard materials include plastic, tempered glass or acrylic. For portable sneeze guards, acrylic is recommended to keep weight down. This item is constructed out of solid acrylic and is for sale as a complete kit. It includes a 1/8 inch thick solid acrylic panel. The panel measures 24 inches wide by 24 inches tall and it is useful for smaller areas above desks and counters. This sneeze guard can be suspended above any countertop or tabletop at reception areas, doctor & dental offices, checkout counters, corporate work desks and more. The unit is designed to hang from an acoustical tile ceiling grid. The unit is supplied with two ceiling grid clips, two adjustable airplane wire cable sets and two "S" hooks. The hanging hardware cable sets have a maximum hang length of 14 feet. The weight of this unit is approximately 4 lbs. Simple to clean - use a soft cloth and soapy water only. Do not use scouring compounds or chemical glass cleaners as they may harm surface.
Dimensions: 32"W x 24"H
No posts found
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.
- We accept returns within 30 days, more about cancellation/refund policy.